Thursday, May 24, 2007

when all think that u will fade away

I have been there for a long time , struggling , fighting acing fear , people and even myself
don't know how but I know I will when at the end
now every one think that no hope from me , "Mohsen is just naughty hopeless boy no use of him"
that's all what they says
u know that thy don't know the rue
u know that the don't no "hope" they don't know "God" they don't know me and the suffering day and the pain
but God know so I don't care there is a deal between us and i keep on my promises
He know the deal and I know the deal so I don't care
no one beside me , and no one expects good thing for me accept Lobna and romanyand younees
and me and that enough for me
I will do it if God will
I will do it for the bleeding nights for the pain for lobna for Romany for youness
I will do it for me
i will do it for me
I will do it for my God cause I deserve his gifts cause I love him cause he always beside me if Mazen didn't believe
I will do it for the deal
the deal between us

No comments: